2009年12月9日星期三

G : How many times did i ask , Why are you with her ?
G : How many times did i beg you run away ?
B : How many times did i tell you it wont happen again ?
B : And how many times did it happen the very next day ?
B : What did i say the very 1st time it happened ?
G : I said where is she now and what do you want me do ?
G : Why did you tell me No , why were you protecting her ?
G : When all i was trying to do , was protect you .
B : And i just can help feeling , Feeling like i let you down
B : Your  knight in shining armor , Protecting you from harm
B : Right , this time the truth , you still be around
B : Why you didnt listen to me ?

And now i'm asking why didnt u listen to me ?
Why didnt i do something
Though you said please just let it be
why did i let her take you from me ?
The choices we make , to right the mistakes.
Too little , Too late .


* G = 620
   B = XX

Thank you

没有评论:

发表评论